Sunday, June 1, 2008

Important Notice & A Comic

Friends,

Something has come up that is going to take a great deal of my attention and almost all of my free time for a little while. Because of this, the format of this comic blog will have to change temporarily. :(

I am still going to post every day, but I will only be able to post an original comic once a week (on Sundays). I'll post new comics more often than that if I can swing it, but I don't want to make a promise that I can't keep. So I'm only committing one new comic each week.

Every day that I'm not posting one of my own comics, I'll be posting either something that one of my funny friends has created, or something that has influenced my own sense of humor. Basically, I'll be sharing pictures and videos with you of things that I find totally amusing. I hope that you'll enjoy the things that I post while I'm on hiatus.

Love,
M


"Alternate Reality"

2 comments:

Mark Joseph Stern said...

BOO! But then, you do have a good excuse.

Your multitude of fans eagerly await Tragiccomix's return!

Anonymous said...

I'm already having withdrawal symptoms. Please drop your new comic soon!